For the first time ever, Hong Kong will host a Happiness at Work event with the exclusive presence of one of the world’s leading expert in the field: Alexander KJERULF, Chief Happiness Officer and Founder of Woohoo.inc.
Alex is an author and speaker, presenting and conducting workshops on happiness at work in almost 50 countries. He is the author of 5 books including the international bestseller Happy Hour is 9 to 5. His work has been featured in CNN, New York Times, Times of India, The Times, BBC, Financial Times and many others.
TGI Monday! is putting together a program to inspire business leaders, HR people, managers and anyone else looking for valuable insights and proven tools to create happier and more successful workplaces.
The event is organized in 2 sessions
From 8 to 10.30am | Conference and talks to inspire business leaders, HR people, managers
- Keynote speech by Alexander Kjerulf on Leading with Happiness
- Panel discussions with local speakers sharing concrete examples on how happiness is a driving force of how they lead their employees and customers:
- Building positive relationships at work by Janny Chan, HR Manager at Hermès HK and Macau
- Engaging employees through a purpose-led company culture by Cedric Mainguy, Chief Innovation Officer at Palo IT
- How to create a happier workplace in a challenging cultural environment by Maaike Steinebach, former CEO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia in HK, Founding Board member Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Q&A session
From 12 to 2pm | Workshop to give practical insights and tools to any employee willing to be happier at work and to contribute to a more successful workplace
Positive psychology and science now make it clear that success is fuelled by happiness, not the other way round. So, how to be happy at work? At TGI Monday!, we unveil some of the top findings from positive psychology applied to the workplace through creative and interactive activities to help you and your team go the extra mile. The workshop is a combination of theory, individual and collective experiences and good practices in place in caring companies. It is:
- Inspiring as you get to know about a new discipline
- Practical as you can start the day after
- Fun as it is the best way to learn and to remember
The workshop is moderated by Alexander Kjerulf and gives participants everything they need to start creating a happier and more productive workplace, including:
- Knowledge about happiness at work based on the latest research
- Specific tools they can start using right away. We try several of those tools as part of the workshop
- The energy and will to actually make a change
- A great, positive shared experience
By coming to the event, you will get:
- Inspiring keynote speech from one of the leading experts in the field
- Insight into the latest research on happiness at work
- Testimonies from business leaders and managers who walk the talk
- Specific tools you can take back and use right away
- A chance to meet with other like-minded participants willing to make a change
Be inspired and take action for a happier workplace!
REGISTRATIONS AND PRACTICAL DETAILS HERE