TGI Monday! has been incepted in 2017 by three happy women willing to join forces to “make happiness at work the new norm not the exception”.
Thanks to their complementary expertise and experiences from management, HR, event communication, marketing and executive coaching, their mission is to engage Hong Kong employers in driving their employees’ happiness at work by:
- Positioning happiness at work as the experience of positive emotions across the day;
- Inspiring employees to take the lead in their own happiness at work – we are convinced that it has a lot to do with personal discipline and is definitely at reach for any employee part of a caring organization;
- Partnering with employers to improve their employees’ self-realisation and engagement;
- Sharing best practices and tools with managers and HR professionals to support them in driving their teams’ happiness at work;
- Innovating in our approach to happiness: we base our research on the science of happiness and value the power of the experience as the ultimate learning method.
As of September 2018, we celebrate a first full year of workshops with more than 350 people inspired with Happiness at Work!
Amongst our clients: Societe Generale, Estee Lauder APAC, Palo IT, TPS China, Hermes, Van Cleef and Arpels, DFS, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, BNP Paribas, Natixis…